SWIMMING MONITOR COURSE IN EARLY CHILDHOOD:
Make yourself an expert in early childhood swimming with this Aquatic Activities for Babies Lifeguard Courses, and thus give your career the boost you deserve, reaching your professional goals in the most comfortable way.
In this next course it is intended to provide the theoretical and didactic knowledge necessary to be able to carry out effective swimming programs aimed at babies between 6 months and 3 years.
WHAT IS THE FOCUS OF EARLY CHILDHOOD SWIM LESSONS?
It is intended to influence the initial education of the human being and to facilitate obtaining a command of the environment through aquatic skills that represent an increase in the level of personal safety and survival in the environment. In addition, this type of activity fosters family bonds as well as the well-being of the baby.
- Main objective of the lifeguard courses: Train to program aquatic activities in early childhood.
- Several professional opportunities : Thanks to the completion of this lifeguard courses, your training as a professional in swimming and physical sports and recreational activities will grow exponentially. In this way you will be able to direct your career path towards a greater benefit.
- Who is it for: This online lifeguard courses is aimed at both professionals in the professional sector of physical activity and sport, in the area of physical and recreational activities who want to specialize in this type of activity, as well as people not linked to this sector. but who want to know the most relevant aspects of swimming classes in early childhood.
COURSE: Swimming instructor course in early childhood. Midwifery course.
DURATION: 30 hours
GENERAL OBJECTIVE: Learn to schedule and carry out swimming classes for babies effectively.
MAXIMUM COMPLETION PERIOD: 3 months
- Swimming and early childhood. midwifery
- Theoretical aspects of early childhood
- Didactic aspects of swimming classes in early childhood
- Example sessions and demonstration videos.
Pool Lifeguard Course
General population. This lifeguard course provides recipients with the theoretical-practical knowledge and the necessary qualification to be able to function as a pool lifeguard.
The training allows to increase the labor range, since there is a high demand for aquatic rescue professionals to cover the safety requirements in aquatic facilities for collective use.
Provide recipients with the theoretical and practical knowledge necessary to function safely, quickly and with control in potentially dangerous situations or in the event of emergency actions in the aquatic environment.
- Learn to prevent accidents in potentially dangerous situations in aquatic facilities and their adjacent areas.
- Train professionals who know how to know and know how to apply the necessary protocols and procedures in the event of an emergency in the aquatic environment.
- Carry out actions with security and control to keep one’s own life and that of the victim protected.
Be 18 years old at the start of the lifeguard course and accredit with a medical certificate that the student does not suffer from an infectious disease or incapacitation to carry out the activity of lifeguard in swimming pools.
Must Read: Advantage of lifeguard course near me