Are you a coffee lover thinking of starting a business in it? – If you are thinking of importing coffee beans from another country, continue reading this topic to learn how.
Coffee is recognized as the most consumed beverage worldwide. About 166.63 million 60-kilogram bags of coffee are consumed each year. Due to this, the market for fine-cup coffee beanssuch as Rosa Morena, Agata, Esmeralda, etc., is expected to reach a market value of around 1.37 billion.
It’s no secret that this drink has fans all over the world, which means businesses can take advantage of this thriving sector. If you are wondering if selling a fine cup of coffee beans would be a profitable business venture or not. Then, continue reading this article to learn the things you need to know about importing Rio Minas coffee so your customers can get their coffee right.
The coffee classification system in Brazil: –
There is nothing unusual for regions or countries to have a classification system. The Brazilian classification system is one of the world’s most intricate processes.
In which three various factors are considered for cupping which is a process similar to wine tasting and bean color and size.
The beans get one of the following grades, ranking from best to inferior: –
• Strictly soft
• Rio zona
Brazilian Coffee Blends and Brands: –
- Bourbon Brazilian Santos: – One of the most famous coffees of Brazil is probably the varieties of Brazilian Santos Bourbon that utilizes cleaned(wet-processed) medium to high-quality coffee. Coffee of this variety is usually fruitier-tasting than other Brazilian Coffees. The top-rate Bourbon Santos coffee is found in the lower elevations where the resulting beans are less acidic.
- Café Pilão: – The assortment of the whole body is a testament to Brazilian coffee’s traditional down-home style. The dark Café Pilão coffee beans are gradually roasted and impart a fascinating flavor profile along with notes of fermented fruit.
- Cafe Caboclo: – The classical style of Caboclo’s brew depicts that it’s also locally famous. The happy medium of its finely ground, medium-roasted coffee makes it a well-known brand for many.
How roasted coffee packaging is done while importing Rio Minas coffee?
Sending coffee is a great way to dispatch someone their favorite morning pick-up drink. Furthermore, the most significant thing in packaging your coffee beans should be done securely – otherwise, they will be damaged during transit.
Coffee beans can be damaged during shipping if air gets into the packaging or if the packaging is overturned and the beans spill out.
Therefore, to ensure that your shipment of coffee arrives safely, here are the aspects you should consider and follow during transit to avoid any damage.
- Choose the correct shipping box for the coffee.
Choosing a shipping box 2-3 inches larger than the coffee bag means there is room for packaging materials to protect the item. Make sure there is no empty space between the shipping box and the coffee bag to minimize damage.
2. Work on packaging supplies to secure your coffee.
Next, you can use packaging and cushioning materials to secure your coffee bean shipment. Mull to utilize the following materials to prevent any spillage or damage during transit:-
- Bubble wrap
- Packaging paper
- Packaging tape
Don’t be afraid to double the packaging materials as needed. Since USPS, FedEx, and UPS provide free packaging materials, you may consider using ULINE for bubble wrap and packaging materials.
3. Seal the box and place the shipping label.
Ultimately, seal your shipment with packaging tape, and don’t forget to add your shipping label to the front-facing side of your package. UPS and FedEx also offer free shipping labels to help you cut back on shipping costs.
Best Practises that can be done during the import of Rio Minas Coffee: –
Some certain aspects and practices are there that needed to be considered to ensure a hassle-free shipping experience after safely packaging your coffee shipment in its shipping box. We’ll discuss those points here for the best practices for importing coffee so that you can ace your shipping strategy.
- Utilize shipping insurance.
- Packaging is important for your coffee beans.
- Analysis the applicable duties and taxes fees.
The convenient way to ship coffee to customers: –
For domestic and international shipments making use of a shipping platform is a great way to obtain discounts on retail shipping. So, you have to pay a fraction of the shipping cost rather than paying a precipitous retail-price for transferring.Easy shipment can save upto 91% of all discounted shipping prices for domestic and international shipments for 250+ services. The merchandiser will provide the cheapest way to ship coffee to various domestic and international destinations so that you can differentiate the price difference from the retail price of fine cup coffee beans.