Ayurvedic Massage, A Natural Healing Therapy
In the age of technological advancement, people tend to get more obsessed over instant medication and relief from ailments as soon as possible without trying natural remedies. Most of us still dwindle when it comes to choosing a proper remedy for diseases and often we fail to rely entirely on ancient holistic practices instead of allopathic medicines, having their severe side effects on health and mental wellness. Integrating 5,000 years of experiential knowledge in conjunction with the power of herbs, Ayurvedic Massage in Sydney has become mainstream. It is also contributing to the natural healing of individuals, while it is also paving the path for enhancing the standard of life.
Here Ayurveda experts with the intent of imparting knowledge and leading the entire population of the world in the right direction have underscored four reasons of Ayurveda still being relevant and best in the arena of healthcare.
- Scientific and holistic-
Ayurveda, in reality, utilizes quantum science to bring the best and in essence quantum science stands for the classical version of chemistry. It revolves around the energetics of the body and mind. In the age of stress and acute depression, people like us require complete coverage of treatment so that our minds can also receive the healing touch. Apart from that, the sole aim of Ayurveda is to strike a balance between the mind and body to induce the inflow of energy.
Read More – Online Ayurveda Course
- A natural remedy-
We all are in a congruent relationship with the nature surrounding us and however by switching to Ayurveda, you can effortlessly thrive and build a natural resilient mechanism. Ranging from seasonal changes to environmental fluctuations often wreak havoc on our physical and mental health, while this form of ancient treatment can lift our spirit and energy in the most natural manner possible.
- Treats the root cause-
Rather than offering you temporal relief or suppressing the symptoms of the diseases for a certain period, ayurveda massage and other therapies rely on diagnosing the root of the ailment and treating them accordingly.
In the context of healthcare and treatment, a one-size-fits-all approach never seems to be feasible enough as based on the ailments, symptoms, and age factors the remedy of the diseases differ.
Ingredients used in ayurvedic massage
If you’re looking for a heavenly feeling along with the alleviation of diseases or symptoms, you must at least once undergo the Ayurvedic massage by oil in terms of feeling nourished and healthy from within. Let’s have a look at the list of ingredients that therapists all over the world use for the complete treatment of the soul and body.
- Pure coconut oil
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Castor oil
- Jojoba oil
- Sesame oil
Often therapists blend all these forms of oils and even add essential aroma oils to regulate the oxygen flow in the blood. In addition to that, kneading, tapping, squeezing, and small strokes are given during the oil message to ensure good health. Ayurvedic massage in Sydney entails the following steps before, during, and after the therapy as per requirements.
- Always make it confirmed that the Ayurvedic herb-infused oil for massage purposes is neither too hot nor cool, rather lukewarm oil will be ideal for Abhyanga massage.
- Allowing the therapist to take enough time for blood circulation in every body part is also a prerequisite.
- Taking a hot bath after the massage is necessary to make the impact of the therapy ever-lasting.
- Using a clean towel after a shower is required to rinse off the excess amount of oil from the body.
- Practicing self-massage with recommended oils is vital for optimal outcomes in the long run.
Three phases of the massage
In Ayurvedic massage, three phases before, during, and after massage times are given pivotal importance to nourish the body cells and tissues for the smooth flow of energy. The required actions during these three phases are expounded by an expert panel of Ayurveda specialists to aid the users in leading a blissful life.
- Before beginning the massage session, a thorough discussion with the practitioner is mandatory regarding the health concerns, lifestyle factors, and most importantly the diseases you are undergoing right now.
- Based on your demands, the therapist will pick the organic oil and inform the therapist beforehand about the discomfort you may have with a certain smell of oil or their formula.
- During the massage, laying down on a comfortable table and loosening the nerves are the main criteria to enjoy the therapy and leverage the full benefit of it.
- After the massage, following the personalized tips of therapists are also mandatory to live a balanced life. Moreover, a balanced diet, adequate sleep, and yoga practices can help you maximize the health benefits.
Why choose ayurveda massage over the modern form of treatment
Going for an ayurvedic massage has several reasons and we have here pointed out only the four reasons to let you choose it over everything else.
- Ayurveda massage is a natural pain reliever with no side effects.
- This form of healing can boost the immunity power to make you capable of fighting against grave diseases.
- Ayurveda-based massage is perfect to relax muscle tension.
- Apart from that, the reduction of stress appears to be imperative to come up with sacrosanct mental health.
Ayurveda in Sydney has reached its full potential in recent days and to keep enjoying a quality life, go for expert consultation.